전화 및 상담예약 : 1588-7655

Free board 자유게시판

예약/상담 > 자유게시판

20 Top Earners on OnlyFans and how much they make Monthly in 2024

페이지 정보

Andrea 작성일24-08-28 02:32

본문

Because their gut tells them so." --Matthew Green "Trans women just dress up using sexist regressive stereotypes, such as cat ears, https://onlyfans-models.com/ systems programming, plaid, and Magic: The Gathering." --Eevee "One year I went to Defcon and left an old laptop out with 'Do your worst' written on it. So, we can imagine an Egyptian pharaoh at court, interrupted by a court cat loudly vomiting a hairball." --Lauren Weinstein "Controversial thesis: If the highest paid person in your university or college is the basketball coach or the football coach, then it is not a university, it is a sporting franchise with a side hustle in tertiary education." --Michael F. Bird "People have asked me my opinion of President Biden's criticism of 'semi fascism.' Well, I can't overstate my disapproval of the inappropriate use of 'semi.'" --Mike Godwin "The Russians, their proxies, and their tankie fellow travelers have inherited the old Soviet concept of human behavior: They assume everyone is a dull drone and therefore nobody does anything much on their own accord. Find more productive and salient lines of attack/defense." --Mike Duncan "'How would Alan Moore feel about using Joanna Constantine instead of John? There is no conspiracy more outlandish, more unfathomably surreal, than the agonizing reality that Alex Jones was raking in 800K per day through InfoWars." --Berny Belvedere "The worst part about being sober is knowing what's going on." --Charlie James "Jon Stewart is an excellent example of the power of celebrity when its wielded strategically and unrelentingly on a single issue - and also, it says a lot about our system that an issue like this would require a celebrity's unrelenting advocacy for years in order to be addressed." --Wesley Lowery, on a cop chasing down, using a taser on, sitting on, and then shooting a black guy in the back at point-blank range "One of the most poisonous things the Internet ever did was supercharge this thing we do where we can't just privately dislike someone, we can't just find them obnoxious, we have to make it a participatory team sport where we all act on that dislike for fun." --@dynamicsymmetry "I single handedly stopped no less that 1,000 attacks by filling out this vendor risk management Excel doc.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home2/hosting_users/cseeing/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0